First aid training
1300MEDICS offers both on and off-site First Aid training that can be tailored to meet the needs of businesses and corporate groups based on individual requirements. Our experienced trainers can attend your workplace to deliver courses in a face to face environment or a hybrid delivery model with theory completed online prior to the course.
Our aim is to equip participants with the necessary skills, knowledge and confidence to respond to a range of medical emergencies.
Each First Aid program can be tailored to reflect the known and anticipated risks of your specific work site.
We offer a range of courses including:
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- PUAEME008 – Provide pain management
- PUAEME007 – Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury
Read our first aid training FAQs here.
Contact us today to discuss your First Aid training needs.
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909